Contact Members Search Subscriptions Karma

DOOM Meter
Custom made CK live Realtime doom meter that predicts the current worlds state of DOOM at any given moment from sources around the world.

Various DOOM Levels :-
Heathy and amazing
Clean and Good
Moderate and sustainable
Evil and bad
We are DOOMED
Conspiracy Kingdom is live now, please read forum rules here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade issues?
Big Grin 
The Maintenance Downtime thread is closed, so am opening this. Since you upgraded yesterday the dark background is mostly not working (sometimes it does, but I don't know why) and less importantly the page refreshes sometimes land on odd sections of the screen.

Also, it seemed to have logged me out a couple minutes after I was logged in for whatever reason, but for me the most important thing is the dark background - the white is almost blinding.

Also, a side note ... when inserting images, most of the time it makes me download the desired image (if I am just using an off-the-shelf image) and upload it to some form of host or just a few site types.  I don't have issues using images directly off, say, zerohedge or most blogs at other sites, but just here.  Not sure if that is a big or if it is what you want.

Anyway, lets get this show on the road.
That is a bug, I will work on it.
Thanks Hung :)

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
pin2 North Korean Government Issues Order, Soldiers Preparing For “Imminent War” King 1 260 09-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Hung Likable