Contact Members Search Subscriptions Karma

DOOM Meter
Custom made CK live Realtime doom meter that predicts the current worlds state of DOOM at any given moment from sources around the world.

Various DOOM Levels :-
Heathy and amazing
Clean and Good
Moderate and sustainable
Evil and bad
We are DOOMED
Conspiracy Kingdom is live now, please read forum rules here
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion for improvement to this forum
Big Grin 
Mr. Admin, this is a suggestion only.

Why don't you provide some colors in the background to make i easier to immediately distinguish the different quotes in a reply.

Know what I mean? If you reply and there are several quotes in the reply, it can get a bit messy all the more as the background is completely white (or colorless if you prefer). A color system to make each one stand up (just a tiny little bit) could be a huge improvement I think... it would also get rid of a somewhat boring background reminiscent of a Chinese funeral.

No glaring, yelling colors making your eyes spin wildly in your head mind you. Subtle nuances of light colors would do the trick. Something which works well is a cold color opposed to a warm color, both very light - example, cream or light ochre vs. very light blue/ish or almost non perceptible purple/ish.

What do you think?
Something should be done with the layout/fomatting as well.

I know, his site is young and there is a lot to do.

No worries.
Big Grin 
(09-06-2017, 11:03 PM)Anonymous Coward Wrote: Mr. Admin, this is a suggestion only.

Why don't you provide some colors in the background to make i easier to immediately distinguish the different quotes in a reply.

Know what I mean? If you reply and there are several quotes in the reply, it can get a bit messy all the more as the background is completely white (or colorless if you prefer). A color system to make each one stand up (just a tiny little bit) could be a huge improvement I think... it would also get rid of a somewhat boring background reminiscent of a Chinese funeral.

No glaring, yelling colors making your eyes spin wildly in your head mind you. Subtle nuances of light colors would do the trick. Something which works well is a cold color opposed to a warm color, both very light - example, cream or light ochre vs. very light blue/ish or almost non perceptible purple/ish.

What do you think?

(09-06-2017, 11:08 PM)Anonymous Coward Wrote: Something should be done with the layout/fomatting as well.

I know, his site is young and there is a lot to do.

No worries.

Thank you very much for the suggestions and you can be sure I will pass them on  Handshake Smile
Another suggested improvement is that all karma points anybody earn are deposited in my account for safe keeping (like a CK Central Bank) and all nukes should be put under my control to protect the community and the karma depository.
Big Grin 
(09-07-2017, 07:05 PM)Hung Likable Wrote: Another suggested improvement is that all karma points anybody earn are deposited in my account for safe keeping (like a CK Central Bank) and all nukes should be put under my control to protect the community and the karma depository.

Ah! now that gives food for thought  Evilgrin
Unless I missed something on the search function, the Keyword field only seems to search thread titles. Is there an option to search the message bodies for specific words? I am good at remembering certain words I read in a body and want to look up, but like heck if I always remember the specific thread title.
What if you had a sub forum for people who aren't cowards could go talk about reality?

Do you anifta members not understand who Pol Pot was?

I personally find killing people is a classless act that people with no imaginations participate in, but I guess that will be up to your black farm owning master when your shipped to Africa to work thier fields.

Also, some of you aren't going to see the fields. You'll wipe the asses of the blood diamond victims whos hands got cut off for your whorish vanity.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.