Contact Members Search Subscriptions Karma

DOOM Meter
Custom made CK live Realtime doom meter that predicts the current worlds state of DOOM at any given moment from sources around the world.

Various DOOM Levels :-
Heathy and amazing
Clean and Good
Moderate and sustainable
Evil and bad
We are DOOMED
Conspiracy Kingdom is live now, please read forum rules here
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Register at Conspiracykingdom.com and get 500 free Karma Points! Offer Ends in 3 Days
pin 
All new accounts start with 50 free Karma points but get 500 more free while this offer lasts!

All you need to do is register for a free account here at CK and then post in this thread, say Hi! and you will receive your free 500 Karma points to get you started!

You can use Karma points for tons of things in the community and why not save now you may want to save for an impressive Nuke or defence system with our upcoming new Nuclear Warfare system which will be finished and implemented within a few days to a week.

Then look forward to owning your own Kingdom and going to war with the other Kingdoms! become allies with others and much more in another new feature coming soon!

Register Here!
Big Grin 
(09-01-2017, 07:14 PM)King Wrote: All new accounts start with 50 free Karma points but get 500 more free while this offer lasts!

All you need to do is register for a free account here at CK and then post in this thread, say Hi! and you will receive your free 500 Karma points to get you started!

You can use Karma points for tons of things in the community and why not save now you may want to save for an impressive Nuke or defence system with our upcoming new Nuclear Warfare system which will be finished and implemented within a few days to a week.

Then look forward to owning your own Kingdom and going to war with the other Kingdoms! become allies with others and much more in another new feature coming soon!

Register Here!

Remember if you are a new member to say Hi here to get your extra 500 free karma points while stocks last!
Big Grin 
HEY!
I got gypped by registering early!

[Image: 200.gif]

Now I know what to do with all those nukes I'm gonna buy.
Big Grin 
(09-03-2017, 03:19 PM)Hung Likable Wrote: HEY!
I got gypped by registering early!

[Image: 200.gif]

Now I know what to do with all those nukes I'm gonna buy.

Wonder if members should be able to attack admins um we will see  Evilgrin
Extending this offer a while, but if you are a new member please just say Hi! or anything in this thread so we know who to give the karma too! not got this automated yet lol as we working on too many other great features one being the very near completed Nuke System! then we have Kingdom add on soon after!
No!

I will never register in exchange for a bribe!
Big Grin 
(09-06-2017, 10:41 PM)Anonymous Coward Wrote: No!

I will never register in exchange for a bribe!

Evilgrin
Big Grin 
(09-04-2017, 09:20 AM)Isaiah Wrote: Wonder if members should be able to attack admins um we will see  Evilgrin

Sure we should.  We should be able to form alliances and launch massive assaults and take over this freak show. Rofl 

Hey, I have a perfect plan on how to game enough karma points to buy the global nuke arsenal.  I can create 500 dummy accounts, collect 250k karma points, and donate them all to Hung Likable!  I will OWN this place!  HAHAHAHA!
[Image: tenor.gif]
Big Grin 
(09-09-2017, 03:49 PM)Hung Likable Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 09:20 AM)Isaiah Wrote: Wonder if members should be able to attack admins um we will see  Evilgrin

Sure we should.  We should be able to form alliances and launch massive assaults and take over this freak show. Rofl 

Hey, I have a perfect plan on how to game enough karma points to buy the global nuke arsenal.  I can create 500 dummy accounts, collect 250k karma points, and donate them all to Hung Likable!  I will OWN this place!  HAHAHAHA!
[Image: tenor.gif]

Would be illegal though lol  Evilgrin

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Buy Username Change with Karma Isaiah 0 116 09-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Isaiah
pin2 Conspiracykingdom.com Special Jesus, God the World You Live In Isaiah 0 281 09-07-2017, 10:23 PM
Big Grin Is conspiracykingdom in any way connected to GLP? Anonymous Coward 13 583 09-07-2017, 12:54 AM
pin Conspiracykingdom.com Special: North Korea Threat vs. Donald Trump vs. the World King 4 449 09-05-2017, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Anonymous Coward
pin Welcome to Conspiracykingdom.com King 0 191 08-30-2017, 09:00 PM
Last Post: King
pin Register at CK Today! King 0 179 08-26-2017, 05:41 AM
Last Post: King