Contact Members Search Subscriptions Karma

DOOM Meter
Custom made CK live Realtime doom meter that predicts the current worlds state of DOOM at any given moment from sources around the world.

Various DOOM Levels :-
Heathy and amazing
Clean and Good
Moderate and sustainable
Evil and bad
We are DOOMED
Conspiracy Kingdom is live now, please read forum rules here
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm asking for $100 million to show you how to stop global warming
Big Grin 
and I'm giving away shares of stock!!!

Add .com to username and you will get to my website.
I offer you your stock back in return. It probably is chipped to track my wearabouts.
Big Grin 
(08-09-2017, 11:38 PM)Rain Teacher Wrote: and I'm giving away shares of stock!!!

Welcome to CK Bigsmile
Glad to be here.
This thread reminds me of how stupid of something stupid a 32 degree freemason told me.

I guess UGLE Freemasons no longer believe in building quality structures since cutting down trees down provides union jobs for he renovations.

Anyways, get back to creating marxist job growth like a good watermelon. I'm surr the dutch momarchy needs your help turning the attention away from thier pedo defending king rerouting with the water supply so you can help Gore create money out of thin air with carbon taxes.
Big Grin 
(08-09-2017, 11:38 PM)Rain Teacher Wrote: and I'm giving away shares of stock!!!

The offer is still on the table.  Don't you guys want to stop global warming and climate change?
Big Grin 
(09-09-2017, 11:40 PM)Rain Teacher Wrote:

The offer is still on the table.  Don't you guys want to stop global warming and climate change?

Nope, we need more oil tankers to crash.

It also wouldn't hurt to club more baby seals.
I didn't get any takers at $100 million, so I raised it to $100 billion.
I have been thinking about sending the white house a package with baking soda in it, but that's kinda my last resort.
Should I do it now?

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin The grand ongoing Global conspiracy is the Pope led Globalist project JohnPrewett 6 312 08-30-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: JohnPrewett
pin2 NASA to Stop a Doomsday Supervolcano by Stealing its Heat Anonymous Coward 2 180 08-27-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Anonymous Coward