Contact Members Search Subscriptions Karma

DOOM Meter
Custom made CK live Realtime doom meter that predicts the current worlds state of DOOM at any given moment from sources around the world.

Various DOOM Levels :-
Heathy and amazing
Clean and Good
Moderate and sustainable
Evil and bad
Conspiracy Kingdom is live now, please read forum rules here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats are robbing men of their virility, worldwide issue
I admit, I love cats, but now that I know they are hellbent on denying of the affections of women I may have to reconsider my devotion to them.

Man left unable to get an erection after being scratched by a CAT and contracting rare feline disease
A 23-YEAR-old man was left unable to get an erection after being scratched by a cat, doctors have revealed. The unidentified patient, from Belgium, suffered erectile dysfunction due to an invasive cat scratch disease, according to BMJ Case Reports.

It is caused by bacteria called Bartonella henselae found in the mouth and claws of cats.Those coming into contact with the disease can suffer fevers, pustules with complications from the illness even becoming fatal.

The young man told doctors he suffered the general symptoms including pain in his testicles.

He later revealed he was injured by the claws of a cat in his own home after further consultation.

[Image: nintchdbpict000325616345.jpg?strip=all&w=960]
"Say goodbye to your huevos, hombre"
If this is true, I am going to bomb all my friends with this news who loves cat more than their girlfriends :D
Why are you women pretending to be dudes?

Quick Reply
Type your reply to this message here.

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
pin2 New Registration and AC Guest Posting Issue King 4 146 08-31-2017, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Anonymous Coward